- Support for up to 16 SSIDs per radio and up to 250+ concurrent WiFi clients
- Dual-band 3×3:3 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput of up to 1.75Gbps and expanded coverage range of up to 175 meters
- Dual Gigabit ports with support for PoE/PoE+, USB port for future applications such as location based service and other IoT (Internet of Things) applications
- User friendly built-in provisioning controller (via Web interface) allows any GWN7610 to auto discover, auto-provision and manage networks of up to 50 GWN7610s without requiring seperate controller hardware/software and without a single point of failure
- Offers high-end security features that are not available on most 3rd party WiFi APs, including unique security certificate per device using SHA256 encryption and strong random default passwords per device
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Efficient power saving through self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+ network
The GWN7610 is a high-performance 802.11ac wireless access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 3×3:3 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7610 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 50 GWN7610s independently eeding seperate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure. This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 250+ client devices per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7610 is an ideal wireless access point for large and small wireless network deployments.